Dear All,

How do I ignore an error and still getting result of next iteration.
I am trying to do wilcox.test on a loop, when the test fail, I would like to
continue doing the next iteration and getting the p-value.
I tried to do tryCatch or try but I cannot retrieve the p-value if the test is
not fail.

sample code:

test2=list(numeric(0),c(10,20));
test1=list(c(1),c(1,2,3,4));
for (i in 1:2){
 wtest=wilcox.test(test1[[i]],test2[[i]])
}

i=1 will fail, I want to ignore this and get the pvalue for i=2.

Thanks,
Lin