Dear all,

       I am trying to find  the PCs of a spatial data set (single
variable). I want to calculate the PCs at each Lat-Lon location.

        The* 'princomp'* command gives the approximate standardized data
(i.e* pca$scores*), stranded deviation ..etc. I tried*
'pca$loadings'*also,  but it giving value 1 all time.

          Then I tried manually(without using* princomb* command), and
found PCs but this value is different from *'pca$loadings'*.

           But I can find the approximate standardized data, which is
similar to *pca$scores*.   But this method is time consuming.

          Please help me to tackle this problem.

Thank you for all  in advance

--
DILEEPKUMAR. R