Dear Sir/Madam
I am a BSc student studying statistics in Ferdowsi University of Mashhad,Iran.
Translating R messages to Farsi is my thesis and I have already downloaded
*poEdit*  to translate those messages.However, the created .mo files for R.pot
and RGui.pot are not useful at all.
I would like to be informed if there is something wrong with right-to-left
encoding or Farsi fonts or Farsi support.
I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you soon.
I greatly appreciate the assistance you may provided me.