Is there a way to recover Metropolis-step acceptance rates AFTER
completing posterior draws?

The immediate application is in the probit.bayes and logit.bayes
models used by Zelig... which I believe is merely calling MCMCpack.
So one strategy, to which I am fixing to resort, is to call, say,
MCMClogit with verbose set to mcmc (or mcmc divided by an integer)
and then look at my screen. But it seems odd that this datum is not
being put into output objects, so I wonder if I'm missing something.

Plus sometimes I can save the output object, but then the power goes
out and what's on screen is gone forever.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael Margolis
Profesor Investigador