Dear João,

You can do permutation tests on an unbalanced design.

HTH,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics, methodology
and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.inbo.be

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no more than
asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to say what the
experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure
that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data.
~ John Tukey