Dear all,

I've been trying to find a package to simulate a proportional hazard
mixture cure model. I've had a look at the nltm package and the
references seem to include a PHMCM method but the package doesn't seem
to. I've also had a look at the package semicure (as per this thread
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e4/help/08/02/4090.html)
  but it is in s? I am pretty new to R and hence don't really know
what the issues are in trying to incorporate it. Does anyone have any
experience with this package and/or can point me to other packages
which can do PHMCM?

Regards,

Michele Petteni

Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
Imperial College, St Mary's Campus
Norfolk Place London W2 1PG