This looks a bit like homework, and makes no attempt whatsoever to follow
the posting guide or present previous work. But still, I'd start with
?grepl, and move on to use rseek.org to look for functions for whatever
kind of plot you need to make. The R Graph Gallery is also a good resource.
And even ?plot might be helpful, though I know it's boring to have to read
the help files yourself.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee