You need to preallocate. [See the R Inferno]

n <- 10000
dt <- as.data.table(matrix(0, nrow = n, ncol = 5))
for(i in seq_len(n)){
    dt[i, ] <- ### Whatever
}

Note that this *might* be somewhat trickier with data.tables and their
fancy indexing. It might be easier to simply assign into the matrix
and then coerce that into a data.table when you're done.

Alternatively, if your simulation can be run in parallel, you might
try something like this:

library(parallel)
# Set up back end if needed

do.call(rbind, mclapply(seq_len(n), function(n) do_simulation()))

Best,
Michael