Dear Michael, Thanks very much for your quick response. My outcome is not
binary. Outcome has more than 2 values (levels) and I have counts for the
levels. I have not written a code yet.  I would like to know if escalc() can
handle categorical outcome data (more than 2 proportions). If so, how can I
input the counts of each level of the categorical outcome to this function.
Hope it is little clear now.  Dushanthi   You do not give us very much to go on
here. When you say your outcome