Hi Jeff,

Thank you - your comment was much appreciated.

I'm now running an ordered probit regression and get the following error:

Error in family$linkfun(mustart) : Value 1.125 out of range (0, 1)

I can't decipher (after looking at other posts on google!) why this error
occurs - is it something wrong with my dataset?

If anyone can advise that would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Dinuk