wow. That sounds like a problem.

For a more constructive response, read the posting guide and post specific
examples and explain how the output you get is not what you expect. Also, the
output of sessionInfo() is likely to be helpful, and if you use a Mac, or
Debian/other Linux, one of the platform-specific email lists might be a more
appropriate forum.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing