data1<-data.matrix(newdata) # transforming the factor into different values
data.use<-data1[,-c(1,2,3)] # leaving the value matrix

data.dist = dist(data.use)
data.hclust = hclust(data.dist)  #complete linkage is used

#if I plot the following one, I have too large data set(rows`=9980), can not
see clearly all the product names in graph
plot(data.hclust,hang=-1,labels=newdata$Product,main='Default from hclust')

#so I decide to see the part of dendrogram using
hcd = as.dendrogram(data.hclust)
plot(cut(hcd, h=5)$lower[[46]])

By this way I could be able to see the 46th branch of the dendrogram.
but then I met the problem. In the selected branch, all product are expressed
by the row numbers. How can I transform the row numbers into the names of
products as newdata$Product.

I have been struggling for long time. I can not find the better solution.Thanks
a lot.

Tammy