Hi,

   I am using xylot function in Lattice package. I find it excellently
written, but I don't know how to find resources on this function. One thing
I would like to change is the line type. To my knowledge, type ="l" means a
regular line, type "g" means broken lines, but I can't find a complete list
of the choices. The info obtained from the query in R is limited. Could
anyone tell me where I can find the complete description of the function,
including all types of lines it offers? Thanks!

Miao