Thank you for your answer - I will consult the help file to see if it has
anything to useful to say by way of a solution - but I don't understand why
you accused me of shouting.

I merely pasted in the R output which contained the heading of the results
in block letters: I honestly didn't know that this now constituted
shouting. I don't believe it does. Unless, of course, you objected to my
emphasising of certain words _like this_. I rather think you'll find that
this, too, does not contravene any sort of list 'netiquette' - it's
commonly found on other listservs - and that perhaps you're being rather
too sensitive in response.