Hello mrzung,

it depends on several factors.

First of all: do your clients use RApache for computations in separate
sessions (possible which computations does not build on the previous ones)
or do they need a stateful application?

The first would be pretty easy to resolve, just clean the R environment at
the end your R scripts (which is a must in long running R sessions anyway).
If the users have direct access to R console (or some similar dynamic
solution and the app needs previous environments despite the fact that
Apache works with children), then e.g. clean the session when they log out.

I think opencpu <http://opencpu.org/> would handle all this, and with
Apparmor (or with another great tool of Jeroen to set the limits
dynamically from R: RAppArmor <https://github.com/jeroenooms/RAppArmor>)
you can force (R)Apache not take more then given amount of RAM, and kill
the process. Well, not always when the users would want that :)

Best,
Gergely