On 29.11.2012 17:56, 박상규 wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to use package 'doSMP'. But I can only found source codes in the CRAN.
I tried to build source code using 'r CMD build doSMP' in the source directory,
the following error is shown:

ERROR: dependencies 'foreach', 'iterators', 'revoIPC' are not available for pack
age 'doSMP'

So, i tried to install dependency packages. But I failed to install revoIPC
with following error:

install.packages('revoIPC')
Installing package(s) into ‘C:/Program Files/R/R-2.15.2/library’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning in install.packages :
   package ‘revoIPC’ is not available (for R version 2.15.2)

Could you let me know how to use it in R ver2.15.x ?

See
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2012-January/301664.html

Uwe Ligges

Thanks in advance,