R 2.15.2 installed as a regular user on Windows 7.

Three issues:

1. There is a start menu item for "R 2.15.2 Help" that opens a local web page. If I click on packages, then base, then abbreviate I get "Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/rdboylan/Documents/R/R-2.15.2/library/base/html/abbreviate.html." The page before, which did display, was "file:///C:/Users/rdboylan/Documents/R/R-2.15.2/library/base/html/00Index.html" (the link that fails is being tried with the same file:///C:/ start, despite the text in the error message).

Is this a bug?  Is there a way I can fix it?

2. ?'&&' produces "No documentation for ''&&'' in the specified packages and libraries". This used to work. Is this failure expected? Actually, I just discovered it works from the main R application. The failure is from ESS 12.09-1 on emacs 24.2.1, both of which were the latest as of last week.

3. Are the manuals available as info files (for use in emacs) anymore? I notice the FAQ ("2.7 What documentation exists for R?") does not list it.

Thanks.