No, Mehmet, I haven't tried that yet. I was hoping to find out if there was
some other option. I have no experience using LAPACK directly. I have
looked into RcppEigen and RcppArmadillo, but have not tested them yet.

If there are no other options, I guess I will go down that path.

Thanks a lot,

Cyrus

--
Cyrus Shaoul, PhD