which I am copying on this reply.

You are confusing a statistical concept, the Fisher Information matrix,
with a numerical concept, the Hessian matrix of a scalar function of a
vector argument.

The Fisher information matrix is the Hessian matrix of a particular
function at its optimum and I have forgotten whether that function is the
log-likelihood or negative twice the log-likelihood or ...  Rather than get
it wrong I am sending a copy of this reply to the list where many of the
readers will be able to answer you more reliably than I can.