Hello,
I would like to start running a script from Python with the Rscript command.
I tested several ways of invoking R from Python and I finally I succeeded.

The problem is that the script starts but R does not recognize the
installed packages.
I tried simplifying the matter and I created a script.bat with the classic
commands: Rscript c:\test.R

If I run it by double clicking on it it works perfectly. However, if I try
to run it from Python, with a command such as os.system("script.bat"), it
says that it cannot recognize any of the packages that it needs to load.

Has anyone had  a similar problem?

Many thanks,
Fabio