Hi,
I will be performing mixed effects regression on subjects total scores from 2
player games (prisoners dilemma) that played. I am aware that including both
players score from a game will cause problems due to non-independence. Is there
a way that to deal with this apart from randomly picking one subject from each
game for the analysis (and so losing half the data). Is there a way to
introduce this into the model instead, perhaps as a random effect??

Thanks,

Jonathan
[X]
[X]