Can anyone point me to a comparision of the various packages avaliable to do
Finite Mixture Models or Latent Class Models in R.  As ever my googling only
produce papers on specific packages or implementations.  I am looking of a
considered comparision that criticlaly compares them.  Failing that just your
own opinion or experience would be nice to hear.

Best