On 2013-03-06 12:54, zoe richards wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how (or whether or not it's possible) to output an inverse
of a functional object?  I haven't found a way, but since derivatives etc.
can be computed using the "fda" package it seems like this should be
possible using this package or another designed for functional data
analysis.

Thanks,
Zoe Richards

What does your question mean? Possibly, you could 'invert' a mean
function, but I have no idea what that would accomplish. Can you
provide an example of just what you want to do?

Peter Ehlers