Nice to meet you Brian. The question is about the numbers that appears
after lambda (0,0, 0.1, 0.0001). I know that seq is a set of values used
for testing which value fits best. But I'm not sure if I need to put
whatever I think or what. I tried also with a set of 5 values and I get
an error. Is there a maximum allowed?

plot(lm.ridge(hipcenter ~ .,seatpos, lambda = seq(0,0.1,0.001)))
select(lm.ridge(hipcenter ~ ., seatpos,lambda = seq(0,0.1,0.001)))

*Rodrigo Briceño*
Project Manager
Sanigest Internacional

+506  22-91-12-00 ext. 113  * Oficina* *Costa Rica*
+506  22-32-08-30                  *Fax
*+506  88-86-11-77*                  Celular**
www.sanigest.com <http://www.sanigest.com/>

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SKYPE: rbriceno1087

_____________________

This communication contains legal information which is privileged and
confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the address and
distribution, dissemination, copying or use by others is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication by error, please
delete the original message and e-mail us.

Esta comunicación contiene información legal privilegiada y confidencial
para el uso exclusivo del destinatario. La distribución, diseminación,
copia u otro uso por terceras personas es estrictamente prohibida. Si
usted ha recibido esta comunicación por error, le rogamos borrar el
mensaje original y comunicárnoslo a esta misma dirección.