Hi,

   Is it possible to create Dual y axes with ggplot2 package? If so, is
there any sample codes that reaches (or partially) this goal?

   The author of the package, Dr Hadley Wickham, seem to discourage the
dual axes, but some remedies were provided by other users (If I am wrong,
please correct me).

   I have done some homework:

   This is the discussion which I find most helpful.

   https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/ggplot2/tImExPZg61o

   This is a nice graph with dual axes

   http://blog.revolutionanalytics.com/2010/01/r-package-growth.html

   Codes are provided here

http://onertipaday.blogspot.tw/2010/01/scatter-plot-with-4-axes-labels-and.html

   Is it possible to modify the code so that it produces ggplot2 style
dual-axis graph?

   Thanks,

Miao