Hello fellow R users, I need to perform Guttman's Smallest Space Analysis,
which is a type of Non-metric Multidimensional Scaling. Not wanting to
reinvent the wheel i decided to look for a package which may have an
implementation of it, but no success at all. Do you guys know of any
package that perform SSA? I found 'isoMDS' and 'sammon', both on the MASS
package, but though they perform MDS, both don't perform SSA.

Thanks a lot for any info.
Diego Queiroz