Hello!

I am working with a procedure where I need to draw one observation at a time
from dagum distribution. I used the function defined in the VGAM library.

when I did,
         rdagum(n=1, 0.2,1,4.5))
it says: Error in qdagum(runif(n), shape1.a = shape1.a, scale = scale, shape2.p
= shape2.p) :   object 'Scale' not found.

In the description of dagum in R website I found that the sample size, n, that
we need to draw using this function, should be strictly >1.

Can you please let me know what should I do in this case?

Thank you very much.
Shant