Hello,
I have some photosynthesis data that is grouped by SPECIES and REPLICATION
I have tried to develop a grouped data set with the following:
photo.gd <- groupedData(Photo~PARi|Species,
 data = photo.frm,
 labels = list(x = "PPFD (expression(paste)µ mol photons m^-2 s^-1)",
               y = "Net photosynthetic rate (expression(paste)µ mol CO[2]m^-2
s^-1)") ,
 units = list(y = "(std temp)")
 )
plot(photo.gd,aspect=1)

How do I add REPLICATION as an ordered factor to the grouped data setup?
How can I incorporate a mean (distance weight least squares) line as part of a
graph for each replicate set.

Thank you,
Earl Sparkes