Hi David,

Thank you very much for your reply. I do understand your point. I was requested
to do
power analyses for null findings by reviewers. I think simulations would be an
alternative
choice given the validity of post hoc power analysis is questionable. The
package, pamm
does simulation. But, as I mentioned before, pamm seems not to be able to
handle categorical
variables. Is there any other resource available?

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.