I shall use this from now on. Thank you.

On Friday, June 07, 2013 19:19:55 Pascal Oettli wrote:

Hello,

You also can use the package "sos"

>findFn('non-parametric multivariate
ANOVA')

Regards,Pascal

2013/6/7 Mikhail Umorin <mike...@gmail.com[1]>

Hello,

I am comparing treatments by comparing within group to between group distances
likedescribed in

MJ Anderson. 2001. A new method for non-parametric multivariate analysis of
variance.Austral Ecology 26: 32 -- 46.

The idea is to find the ratio of within group sum of distance^2 to between
group sum
ofdistance^2. Then find the distribution of the statistic by permuting the
sample.

Has anyone done this before in R code? Are there any packages (I did checked
onCRAN
- none). Code?

I want to make sure I won't be inventing a bicycle before I write my own
package.

Comments? Suggestions? (I have never written an R package before)

Thank you for your time,

Mikhail.

--------
[1] mailto:mike...@gmail.com