Dear Sarah,
  Thanks for your reply. But I don't have any site where all the species
are 0. Is there anyway to calculate the dissimilarity between sites where
it computes only the non-zero species values. Excluding all the zero event
will result a big loss in species data. I don't want to delete the cases
where may be 5out of 8 sites have species info, only 3 don't have.
 Should I replace zero with a very small number. What is the best thing to
do in such cases?
Thanks,
Mitra