Hello,
Some how, my xts/zoo package ran into trouble. I tried to re-install the
packages, I get an error that it cannot remove the prior installation.
I uninstalled R and the deleted all the libraries and reinstalled everything
fresh. It still complains the same thing. I try to remove.packages("zoo"), it
tells me there is no such package. I am really baffled. Does anyone know how to
fix this problem?

Thank you,
Pooya.

THIS E-MAIL IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND
PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.

ANY UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSURE OR
DISTRIBUTION IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DESTROY ALL COPIES
OF THE ORIGINAL E-MAIL.