how about ggbiplot package on github?

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM, John Kane <jrkrid...@inbox.com> wrote:

> 'Sorry I made a mistake .  I was using some data of my own and didn't make
> some key changes to the script to match your variables.
>

> dat1  <-  data.frame(pca1 $scores)  # creates the data.frame
> dat1$items  <-  rownames(data1pca1 ) # adds item names
> ggplot(dat1, aes(Comp.1, Comp.2, colour = items)) + geom_point() +
>    theme(legend.position="none")
>
> A quick look suggests that this is roughly the same plot as in the example
> Fig 4 but there the author is using geom_segment to add the lines but I
> have not looked at it all that carefully.
>

> John Kane
> Kingston ON Canada

Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
Biological Sciences
331 Funchess Hall
Auburn, Alabama
36849
sas0...@auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us
feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little
problems of being mammals.

                                -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal
science."

                              -Robert Gentleman