Lauria:  For historical reasons the logistic regression (binomial with
logit link) model portion of a zero-inflated count model is usually
structured to predict the probability of the 0 counts rather than the
nonzero (>=1) counts so the coefficients will be the negative of what you
expect based on the count model portion (as in your output).  It is simple
to interpret the probability of the logistic regression portion as the
probability of the nonzero counts by just taking the negative of the
coefficient estimates provided for the probability of the zero counts.

Brian

Brian S. Cade, PhD

U. S. Geological Survey
Fort Collins Science Center