Dear all,

I need help with some coding. I have a directory with files like these:

A_hubs
A_nonhubs
B_hubs
B_nonhubs
:
:
Each of these files have the following header and content:

GENE  TIS_DEG   TOT_SV    TIS_SV    TIS_DISO

ensg1   20                 12         4              40
.
.
and so on...

I want to calculate the p-value of the function
wilcox.test(A_hubs$TIS_SV,A_nonhubs$TIS_SV) and store it in a table of the
format

NAME   p-value

A           0.05

Can some give me pointers in the direction? Thanks in advance

Anupam