hi: my guess is that no one is answering because it's too hard to follow
your code
because it contains so many indices and variables and is without comments.

I don't know where you got that info  about the distribution of the
coefficient when doing the ADF test but if you could write the code more
clearly and give a reference to your statement, then maybe somebody could
help you. Also, I think the question is more relevant for the R-Sig-Finance
list.

Finally, Bernhard Pfaff's urca package ( assuming it's still called the
urca package )
has examples of ADF testing. Why don't you take an example from there
because
the code will be clearer for others to follow and reproduce. Good luck.