Hi,

I know that according to plot theory, one should not have two y-axis. It is
just that in my field, we are often depending on plots where water depth is
plotted in one y-axis and other parameters such as salinity on the other y-axis
to see where the halocline  (the depth where the two layers of water are not
mixed) is located. I have many other examples. To publish, it is required of me
to produce such graphs. Is there still no possibility to do this in ggplot2? I
need the same style of all my graphs for my publications and it is a problem if
I have to use another package, say lattice for every second plot. What are your
thoughts on this for the future and are there already some possibilities in
place? I prefer continusing using ggplot2 because it is brilliant.

with kind regards
Anna Zakrisson Braeunlich
PhD student

Department of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences
Stockholm University
Svante Arrheniusv. 21A
SE-106 91 Stockholm
Sweden/Sverige