On 24.09.2013 10:07, Michel wrote:
I sent this message :
                        Hello everyone,
                        R beginner, I am confronted with the need to use
Rmpf.

It helps to provide a sensible subject line and not to misspell package names:Rmpfr.

                        In my first scripts I made use of
                                X=read.table(file.choose(), header=FALSE,
sep=",",dec=".")
                                X=as.matrix(X)
                        to load into a matrix data  from file before matrix
use.
                        How can I do to load the same data in a
"mpfrMatrix".
                        Is it possible to use with "mpfrMatrix" the same as
operations

M1 <- mpfr(M1, precBits = ....)

                                M1%*%M2

Should work out of the box for mpfr objects.

                                scale(M1,TRUE,FALSE)

There is not scale function implemented in Rmpfr. HEnce you need to write it yourself based on the provided infrastructure from the Rmpfr package.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

                        Sorry but I'm a newbe

                        Thanks in advance

                        Michel

But no body ... may be my question appear too simple for r-help people
I'll try alone using books
Thank you anyway