if you want to use R itself, you could try --

# check your time zone's abbreviation
Sys.time()

# subtract the time you want the program to run from the current time,
# including your time zone..mine is EDT
Sys.sleep( as.POSIXct( "2013-10-11 06:30:00 EDT" ) - Sys.time() )

-- at the very top of your script and just run the whole thing.  it will
unsleep at the exact time specified.

if you use some other timer to run a command at a certain time, then that
command probably should call Rscript.exe--

"C:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.2\bin\x64\Rscript.exe" "C:\my directory\my
script.R"

or, if R's executables are in your PATH, it could just be

Rscript "C:\my directory\your script.R"