The simplest approach is to specify the cex parameter in the call to plot.
 plot(1:3, 1:3, cex=3:1) for example will plot the 1st point 3 times as
big, the 2nd 2 times as big, and the 3rd at the standard size.

You can get more control by using the symbols function instead of the plot
function and set the diameter of circles directly.  In either case you
probably want to scale by the square root of the weight.

The my.symbols function in the TeachingDemos package is another option if
the symbols function does not include the symbol you want or if you want a
little different level of control.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Msugarman <mike.sugar...@wayne.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to graph the results of a weighted regression analysis. Is
> anyone
> aware of a way to make my markers appear a different sizes to be consistent
> with their respective weights?
>
> Thanks,
> -Mike Sugarman
> Wayne State University