Hi Jean,
nevertheless this page "R-bloggers" looks realy interesting so I'll work through the tutorial.
Thanks again for recommanding this web-site.

Best regards

Claudia

Zitat von "Adams, Jean" <jvad...@usgs.gov>:

Claudia,

I have not worked through the example myself.  Since you seem to be getting
errors, perhaps a different example would help.  Here are some more
choropleth maps (although these use US states rather than European
countries).

http://blog.revolutionanalytics.com/2009/11/choropleth-challenge-result.html

Jean