Hi,
I have a dataset containing approximately 2 million SNPs. The data is in PLINK
format. The data conversion was successful except for a warning message "Nan
introduced due to coercion". My problem is that I get an error message when I
perform a PCA:

"Principal Component Analysis (PCA) on SNP genotypes: Removing 67 non-autosomal
SNPs.Error in snpgdsPCA(genofile) : There is no SNP!"

Here is my script:
#load BED files

bed2L<-“/home/2L_hwe_cleaned.bed”

bim2L<-“/home/2L_hwe_cleaned.bim”