If you are anything like me, then the main
thing that you could do to win the game is
to type the name of the file correctly.

Given that is a near impossibility for me,
when I'm on Windows I use 'file.choose' to
get the correct name.  Your command would
look like:

example=read.table(file=file.choose(), header=TRUE,sep=",")

The other likely problem is that you and
R are not agreeing on what the working
directory is.  You can see what R thinks it
is by typing:

getwd()

You can change what it thinks it is with
the 'setwd' function (or via the menu --
the file menu in Rgui or session menu in
RStudio).

Welcome to the R world.

Pat