Hi

I have a data table matrix,"data" which looks like below:-
         V1        V2      V3
1 -6382.719 -1096.554 6998994
2 -some values-
3 -some values-
4 -some values-
5  -some values-

Querying dim of "data" gives me 3 columns and 5 rows.

And currently I want to plot "V1" against "V2" with the condition that I
want to mark(color) the point(row 5) on the graph. This is so i could see
some triangle shape thing on the graph for row 5.

I couldnt recall how I could use repo() to change the line 5 to some value
to differentiate with others. And then using PCH for the color.

Please advise. Thanks.

-jason