Dear all,

Happy new year all of You and with best wishes coming to you in this new year.

I have a problem in running a command in rms package.
Does any can help me with my problem.

I wanna use predab.resample command to compute bias-corrected estimates of a
vector of indexes of Predictive accuracy. But I'm confused about choosing fit
and measure arguments.

Would you please help me?

I ran this command:
model1=lrm(Cancerous~AGE+PV+PSA,na.action=na.delete,x=TRUE, y=TRUE, data=mdat1)

now when I want to use this one:

predab.resample<-predab.resample(model,
method=c("boot","crossvalidation",".632","randomization"),
bw=TRUE, B=50, pr=FALSE,
rule="aic", type="residual", sls=.05, aics=0,
tol=1e-12, non.slopes.in.x=TRUE)

I received this error:

Error in predab.resample(model, method = c("boot", "crossvalidation",  :
  argument "fit" is missing, with no default

I will be very happy to receive your comments.

Many thanks
Amir