This probably doesn't answer your question, but, amazingly enough, try
googling the class name.
It worked for GAlignmnets.

Incidentally, there's no reason class names have to be unique among R
packages.. And they can be hidden in namespaces.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics