On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:37 AM, Leandro Marino <
leandromar...@leandromarino.com.br> wrote:

> Dear R-Users,
>
> I was using survey for the past years and now I am experiencing some
> problems with scripts that was working in the past.
>
> We are working with big data bases so I can't put all variables that I will
> use in the svydesign.

This was never supposed to work.

The variables shouldn't take up any more room in the survey design object
than they do anywhere else, but in any case the right solution when you
have enough memory for the variables in a given analysis but not for all
the variables in your dataset is to use the database-backed designs and put
the data in something like SQLite.

  -thomas

--
Thomas Lumley