Stephen,

On 2014-04-06 22:09, stephen sefick wrote:
add +coord_flip() at the end. Does that do it?

Wow! - that was a fast response! - yes that works - thanks a lot!

Regards,

Phil.

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Philip Rhoades <p...@pricom.com.au> wrote:

People,

I have this script:

library(ggplot2)

df <- read.table(text = " id min max
 Sp1 8.5 13.2
 Sp2 11.7 14.5
 Sp3 14.7 17.7 ", header=TRUE)

ggplot(df) +
 geom_crossbar(aes(ymin = min, ymax = max, x = id, y = min),
 fill = "blue", fatten = 0)

- is there some way to get geom_crossbar to print horizontally? - I
couldn't find it . . and there doesn't seem to be a horizontal equivalent?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
E-mail:  p...@pricom.com.au

posting-guide.html

Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
Biological Sciences
331 Funchess Hall
Auburn, Alabama
36849
sas0...@auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us feel like gods. We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little
problems of being mammals.

                                -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal
science."

                              -Robert Gentleman

Philip Rhoades

GPO Box 3411