Thank you very much for the reply Henrik, you gave great pointers for me to
look at.

I am now curious about R.cache (although I am not sure it will help in my
case, I'll need to look at it further).

Also, I was debating if to use R-help or R-devel for this, since I was not
sure from the description text <http://www.r-project.org/mail.html>if it is
intended for developing R (as in "R base"), or R package development in
general (well, now I know).

With regards,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |