This post was nearly what I was searching for.

Im actually trying to reproduce my Stata results in R and donĀ“t overcome the

problem of the NeweyWest Estimators. I have quarterly PanelData

In Stata i used:

newey y x, lag(4) force

In R this should be

reg1.2<-lm(y~x)

coeftest(reg1.2, df = Inf, vcov = NeweyWest(reg1.2, lag = 4,prewhite=0))

but i get slightly different Std. Dev. and P-values.

Do i use the wrong command? Or the wrong specification?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

Katie

Achim Zeileis-4 wrote